Saturday, October 22, 2011

MY HEART REJOICES

Chorus (2x)
      B       
My heart rejoices
F#
At the thought of
C#m        D#m     E           F#
Spending all my days with you
     B
My soul is singing
F#
As I bring
C#m        D#m     E           F# 
All glory and all praise to you
Verse 1
E
Holy Father
B
You are wonderous
E
I see your glory
F#
Every day   
E
Holy Father
B
You are awesome
C
You are perfect
F#7
In every way!
Chorus (2x)                                  
Verse 2
E
Holy Father
B
Grant me boldness
E
Teach me Father
F#
What to say
E
Holy Father
B
You are gracious
C
You have washed
F#7
My sins away
Chorus (2x)
Verse 3
E
Holy Father
B
Lord we thank you
E
All your works
F#
Will praise your name!
E
Holy Father
B
Holy Spirit
C
Blessed Savior
F#7
All the same!

Chorus (2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment